Join the Chamber as we encourage a more casual, constructive conversation between local business owners and legislators!
This unique event offers the business community an opportunity to voice professional interests in relation to state policies. This event hopes to facilitate dialogue with elected officials and provide you with an opportunity to pose questions and raise concerns to your local legislators.
- Assemblyman Adam Taliaferro | 3rd Legislative District
- Assemblyman John Burzichelli | 3rd Legislative District
- Assemblywoman Gabriela M. Mosquera | 4th Legislative District
- Senator Fred H. Madden Jr. | 4th Legislative District
- Assemblywoman Patricia Egan Jones | 5th Legislative District
- Assemblyman William Spearman | 5th Legislative District
- Senator Nilsa Cruz-Perez | 5th Legislative District
*Confirmed Scheduled Appearance as of 3/19/19
Members have the opportunity to sponsor and/or host Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce Events. Event sponsorship gives your company promotional benefits, high-level exposure and positions your team as a leaders in the business community.
To Learn More About Sponsorship Opportunities, Contact:
856.881.6560 Ext. 201 or email email@example.com
DOWNLOAD THE SPONSORSHIP FACTSHEET HERE